The Rhinehart Building was developed in 1983, and houses 55 fair market apartments with scenic patio and balcony views of the surrounding picturesque landscape. The building offers a delicious noon meal option, free washers and dryers on each floor, convenient parking and shares its amenities with the Moore Building.
Applicants must be 62 or older.
APARTMENTS AND RATES
- 1 Bedroom (400 sq. ft.) $943 per month
- 2 Bedroom (660 sq. ft.) $1,073 per month
- Independent Living
- Security Deposit $400
- Pet Deposit $200
- Noon meal program is available Sunday through Friday for $230/month per person.
- Rent includes utilities, cable TV, and transportation services.
- Beauty shop services are available.
- Access to all Moore Building common areas via covered breezeway.
- On-site physical therapy is available.
Thank you for your interest in Good Shepherd. We’d love to hear from you! For leasing information, or to schedule a visit, fill out the below form or give us a call at (501) 224-7200.