Shepherd’s Cove was developed in 1986 to provide a more upscale option within the Good Shepherd Community. The Cove’s 80 apartments include an increased level of service, including laundry and housekeeping services once each week. Your dining experience includes two meals a day, six days a week as well as Saturday brunch inside a beautifully decorated dining room. Daily meals are a great time to hear announcements and socialize with other residents. Cable television and utilities are included in the monthly rent.
The Cove has a lovely memorial garden maintained by its residents who enjoy the comforts of growing things. It’s a beautiful, shady place to walk or sit with friends and anyone Cove resident can join in the effort to help preserve its beauty.
Applicants must be 62 or older.
APARTMENTS AND RATES*
- Efficiency (514 sq. ft.) $1,705 per month
- 1 Bedroom (652 sq. ft.) $2,095 per month
- 1 Bedroom with handicap accessibility (577 sq. ft.) $1,998 per month
- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath (850 sq. ft.) $2,562 per month
- 2 Bedroom/2 Bath (883 sq. ft.) $2,603 per month
- Security Deposit $400.00
- Pet Deposit $200.00
- Rent includes two meals a day, six days a week with Saturday brunch
- Laundry and housekeeping services once a week
- Cable TV
- Transportation services
- Library, chapel and beauty shop located on-site.
- On-site physical therapy is available.
Thank you for your interest in Good Shepherd. We’d love to hear from you! For leasing information, or to schedule a visit, fill out the below form or give us a call at (501) 224-7200.